Fit for Success
Regenesys approaches human development holistically, not only intellectually but also emotionally, physically and spiritually. As part of this commitment, Regenesys has invested in the development of a Wellness Centre, which provides several facilities, activities, and services to its students and staff free of charge:
- A gym, which is equipped with fitness, weight training, body building, treadmills, and various other equipment
- Yoga classes and personalised advise
- Stress management seminars
- Nutrition and healthy eating seminars
- Weight loss and detox programmes
- Meditation lessons
At Regenesys we care about the health and wellness of our students and staff. If you answer yes to any of the below questions then our Wellness Program would be ideally suited to you:
- Do you feel tired/exhausted by the end of the day?
- Are you unable to cope with the stresses of work?
- Do you suffer from high blood pressure, high blood sugar or are you overweight?
- Do you want to develop a sharper memory, mental focus and improved decision-making abilities?
- Are you interested in developing your untapped mental potential?
We encourage you to look at your life holistically and to have regular medical check-ups. Feel free to join us, and get your body working and de-stress yourself by learning how to manage stress naturally through exercise, meditation, yoga, and healthy eating.
Stress Management Techniques – There are various easy-to-implement techniques that can be used to reduce or manage your stress. We provide further information about coping techniques, deep relaxation and massage, time management and conflict resolution. Read More
– The Regenesys Wellness Centre forms part of our commitment to offer a holistic education with heart and soul. Read More
Yoga’s Benefits: What is the evidence? – Research has shown that yoga can be used to control physical functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, metabolism, body temperature, brain waves, and skin resistance. This can result in improved physical fitness, lower levels of stress, and increased feelings of relaxation and well-being. Read More
Yoga at Work – Yoga is now part of corporate wellness programs at Nando’s, Old Mutual, Investec, First National Bank and McNabs in South Africa, and Nike, Apple, Google and General Motors in the USA. Find out how yoga is used to combat stress, reduce absenteeism, increase productivity and improve personal attitude in the world’s leading companies. Read More