The Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management enhances skill and builds knowledge in those management areas that improve delivery. The focus is on equipping graduates and mature public servants with sound understanding of organisational strategy, structure, systems and culture alongside key management skills that elevate performance.
The exciting ingredient of this programme is the opportunity it offers professionals to reflect on their own practice and expand into new areas of management.
The Postgraduate Diploma In Public Management is registered at NQF level 8 with 120 credits. It is an 18-month programme, comprising 6 compulsory modules and 2 elective modules.
The qualification is offered over a minimum period of 18 months and a maximum period of 3 years.
- Accreditation: The Regenesys Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management is fully accredited as an NQF Level 8 programme (120 credits). For more information on our accreditation status, click here.
- Duration: Minimum – 18 months | Maximum – 36 months.
- Assessment: Each module requires the successful completion of an assignment and an examination.
- Support: All students have access to forums and discussions with other students, module tutors, and an optional orientation session.
Your package includes:
- Pre-training preparation
- Interactive learning material
- Assessment and moderation
- Post-training telephonic and electronic support
- The following is also included for students enrolled for contact classes at the Regenesys Campus:
- Professional facilitation
- In-class water and mints
- Secure parking with security presence
- Wireless Internet access
Excluded from your package (additional costs):
- Registration fees
- Printing of learning material for distance learning (material is supplied in electronic format)
- Private tutoring
- Hard copy textbooks
- Fees are applicable to public courses presented at Regenesys
- Fees exclude the cost of course customisation
- Final graduation and certification will be withheld until full fees have been paid
- In-house courses are available upon request (appropriate discounts offered for 15+ learners are available on request)