Management knowledge, tools and models:
- Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. J. F. Kennedy
- Strive to be a giver and not a taker, a job creator rather than a job seeker, and a leader rather than a follower. Dr Marko Saravanja
- I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet. Unknown author
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness is inward and not outward, and so it does not depend on what we have but on what we are. Henry van Dyke
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas Edison
- Two roads diverged in a wood. I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
- Everyone and everything around us is your teacher. Ken Keyes
- It is perseverance that distinguishes the strong form the weak.
- Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds. Albert Einstein
- Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity. Kahlil Gibran
- You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides you too! P R Sarkar
- Remember that every saint has a past and every sinner a future.
- Big dreams, perseverance and passion are a winning formula for success. Dr Marko Saravanja
- As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. Andrew Carnegie