The e-learning Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an NQF level 7, three-year degree that develops generic administrative and management competencies required for success in the business world. The programme prepares students for employment in junior, supervisory and management positions.
Year 1 Compulsory
- Fundamentals of Business Management (Strategic Management I)
- Human Resource Management I
- Project Management I
- Financial Management I
- Principles of Marketing I
- Information and Communication Technology I
Year 2: Compulsory Modules
- Strategic Management II
- Human Resource Management II
- Project Management II
- Financial Management II
- Marketing Management II
- Information and Communication Technology II
Year 3: Select Two Majors
- Financial Management III
- Human Resource Management III
- Marketing Management III
- Project and Operations Management III
- Strategic Management III
Electives: Choice of Two in the Third year
- Change Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Quality and Customer Relations Management
Each module requires an assignment and examination.
The qualification is supported by an e-learning platform.
- NQF level 4 qualification (e.g. Senior Certificate/O Levels/High School Equivalency Certificate) and
- Basic computer skills
Recognition of Prior Learning
A small number of non-degreed applicants will be considered for a qualification based on their exceptional work experience and through the recognition of prior learning process (RPL). This will be discussed upon your application.
- Electronic textbooks are included in this programme. However, hard copy recommended textbooks must be purchased.
- For e-learning, any printing and postage requirements will be for the students account.
- Additional fees will be charged for selection tests, reassessments, module credits, RPL, special examinations, graduation and defaults in payment of programme fees.
- Assessment results will be withheld from students in financial arrears.
- Flexible payment options are available allowing you to choose one of several modes of payment: Upfront, Annually, per Semester, Modular or Monthly.
- A deposit is required, which will be deducted from your course fees.
- Promotional and group discounts are available.
To apply or for further information please phone +27(0)11 669 5123, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your details on the form below.