The Information and Communication Technology Management course examines the role of ICT in management in terms of improving effectiveness, efficiency issues of customer relations management (CRM), governance, call centres, web based technologies and databases are discussed and their potential applications for improving government service delivery are explored.
- Be familiar with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) concepts, terminology and definitions
- Have an understanding of role and importance of information and communication technology in management
- Be familiar with international trends in using ICT to improve service delivery e.g. e-governance;
- Be familiar with key challenges of integrating ICT with business processes and management systems
- Have an understanding of potential use and application of databases, call-centres and web based technologies in improving customer relations management (CRM).
- 2 days contact time including facilitation and group activities.