The Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) has a very important function in an organisation. They are responsible to ensure that there is a learning culture in the organisation as well as the identifying the correct training interventions for staff to follow in their quest to improve their work and individual performance.
- Assess and promote a learning culture in an organisation
- Strategically align the training and development of skills in an organisation
- Conduct an analysis to determine training outcomes
- Develop training and development plans
- Co-ordinate skills development interventions
- Conduct skills development administration
- An added benefit of this course includes:
- Promotion and understanding of the ETDP SETA Sector Skills Plan with focus on scares and critical skills planning
- Learners need to complete a portfolio of evidence against the respective unit standards. Learners have 6 months to complete their portfolio for submission.
- This course is offered in a 4 day course and a 1 day practicum. The practicum will be offered 1 month after the initial training so as to ensure that learners can collect the necessary information and data for the practicum.
- This course includes a two day practical session that includes the development of the Workplace Skills Plan, reporting as well as an analysis of the skills gaps in the organisation.