The MBA is the most recognised business management degree in the world. This qualification develops generic and strategic management and leadership competencies required for success in the corporate world or as an entrepreneur.
This contact-facilitated qualification comprises twelve compulsory and two elective modules plus a research dissertation. The qualification is offered over a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 4 years.
Year 1: Compulsory Modules
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Development
- Leadership, Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
Year 2: Compulsory Modules
- Financial Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Competitive Strategy
Electives: Choice of Two
- Knowledge Management
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Performance Management
- Comparative Management Trends
Each module requires an assignment and an examination. The emphasis of the module assessment is on practical application. Learners may be required to work as individuals or in teams/syndicates, and will be required to address work-based challenges or relevant case-studies.
Contact Mode Options:
- Evenings: 4 weekday evenings (18h00 to 21h00) over 2-weeks per module; running every 4-6 weeks.
- Block Mode: 2 full days (Friday and Saturday) per module; running every 4-6 weeks.
- International Electives: 5 full days each
- A university degree or diploma or
- An honours degree or
- Regenesys Postgraduate Diploma
- 27 years of age and 7 years relevant work experience
Students who do not meet the above entry requirements can enroll in the bridging programme: Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management. This programme develops the fundamental knowledge required to pursue an MBA learning programme successfully. This programme is only offered through distance learning.
MBA applicants may be required to write a selection test, designed to measure language skills, numeric ability and analytical capability. Based on the results of the selection test, an applicant may be required to attend a selection interview.
Recognition of Prior Learning
A small number of applicants who do not have a degree will be considered for a qualification based on their exceptional work experience and through the recognition of prior learning process (RPL). This will be discussed upon your application.
- Students will be required to purchase the prescribed textbooks (available through Regenesys).
- For distance / e-learning, any printing and postage requirements will be for the students account.
- Additional fees will be charged for selection tests, reassessments, module credits, RPL, special examinations, graduation and defaults in payment of programme fees.
- Assessment results will be withheld from students in financial arrears.
- Flexible payment options are available allowing you to choose one of several modes of payment:
- Upfront, Annually, per Semester, Modular or Monthly
- A deposit is required, which will be deducted from your course fees
- Promotional and group discounts are available
Regenesys is a member of AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – (www.aacsb.edu/about), a global, membership organisation of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. AACSB is one of three internationally recognised associations together with AMBA and EQUIS.