Successful entrepreneurship is built around customer driven ideas and opportunities. It requires an entrepreneurial mind set, appropriate skills and market knowledge to convert these ideas and opportunities into economic success. This course is specifically designed to provide existing and aspirant entrepreneurs with the tools, skills and knowledge to seize un-met and un-served customer needs in South Africa. It will also provide the necessary guidance to establish and manage a new venture with all its complexities.
- Manage new venture registration processes and comply with all other legislation requirements with various authorities such as Registrar of Companies, SARS, UIF, Department of Labor, Compensation Commission, etc
- Outline the key success and failure factors of new ventures
- Identify and describe the character traits of a successful entrepreneur
- Assess own entrepreneurial characteristics and mindset
- Utilise effective networking and teamwork strategies in the entrepreneurial context
- Seek and utilise professional advice to supplement competencies
- Identify and assess business ideas/opportunities for a new venture
- Understand and identify an appropriate business structure for a new venture
- Explain competitive market forces
- Discuss and illustrate the interaction of demand and supply in price determination
- Determine capital requirements of a new venture
- Produce a business plan
- Identify and compare funding options for a new venture
- Identify risks associated with the specific business
- Manage finances of a new venture including cash-flow management as a crucial success of a new venture.
- 4 Days contact time including facilitation and group activities.