- Download the PDF Brochure: MBA – Master of Business Administration 2011 Contact
The MBA is the most recognised business management degree in the world. This qualification develops generic and strategic management and leadership competencies required for success in the corporate world or as an entrepreneur.
The MBA comprises twelve compulsory and two elective modules plus a research dissertation. The qualification is offered over a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 4 years.
|Year 1: Semester 1|
|Human Resource Management|
|Organisational Behaviour and Development|
|Leadership, EQ and SQ|
|Year 1: Semester 2|
|Year 2: Semester 1|
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Information and Communication Technology|
|Year 2: Semester 2|
|Strategic Marketing Management|
|Electives: Choice of Two|
|Mentoring and Coaching|
|Comparative Management Trends|
Each module requires an assignment and an examination. The emphasis of the module assessment is on practical application. Learners may be required to work as individuals or in teams/syndicates, and will be required to address work-based challenges or relevant case-studies.
Two contact modes of delivery are offered:
- Evenings: 4 weekday evenings (18h00 to 21h00) over 2-weeks per module; running every 4-6 weeks.
- Block Mode: 2 full days (Friday and Saturday) per module; running every 4-6 weeks.
- A university degree or diploma or
- An honours degree or
- Regenesys Postgraduate Diploma
- Minimum 27 years old and 7 years relevant work experience
Students who do not meet the above entry requirements can enroll in the bridging programme: Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management. This programme develops the fundamental knowledge required to pursue an MBA learning programme successfully. This programme is only offered through Distance Learning.
MBA applicants may be required to write a selection test, designed to measure language skills, numeric ability and analytical capability. Based on the results of the test, an applicant may be required to attend a selection interview.
Recognition Of Prior Learning
A small number of non-degreed applicants will be considered for a qualification based on their exceptional work experience and through the recognition of prior learning process (RPL). This will be discussed upon your application.
- Students will be required to purchase the prescribed textbooks (available through Regenesys).
- For distance / e-learning, any printing and postage requirements will be for the students account.
- Additional fees will be charged for selection tests, reassessments, module credits, RPL, special examinations, graduation, defaults in payment of programme fees.
- Assessment results will be withheld from students in financial arrears.
For further enquiries please phone +27(0)11 669 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible payment options are available allowing you to choose one of several modes of payment:
- Upfront, Annually, per Semester, Modular or Monthly
- A deposit is required, which will be deducted from your course fees
- Promotional and group discounts are available
Upon acceptance a detailed invoice will be provided detailing the payment plan and banking details.
Proof of payment should be sent using one of the following options:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +27(0)11 669 5001
- Proof of payment should include your name and student number, cell phone number and programme name
Application forms are available:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Online at http://regenesys.co.za/contact or
- Call 011 669 5000 for personal assistance
Accompanying your application form must be a:
- Certified copy of your highest qualification
- Certified copy of Identity Document or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Motivation letter for your enrolment (max. 1 page)
- Passport size photograph (can be scanned)
The above documentation can be sent via:
- By email email@example.com or
- Fax: +27(0)11 669 5001 or
- Post: Postnet Suite 405, Private Bag X29, Gallo Manor, 2052